A few hours ago in the blog of the Valve campaign there was an entry about the second act of the first game campaign, intended for owners of the TI7 Battle Pass along with few patch updates.
image credits : valve
The final battle is coming to an end, and the elect must finish their mission in the Dark Reef prison to once and for all destroy the devil Siltbreaker . The owners of the Battle Pass are again invited to travel to unknown areas where scary beings meet at every corner – the first multiplayer campaign of Dota 2 concludes with today’s release of Wild Omut: Act II .
The developers claim that they added an adventure mode – reduced complexity will not allow you to receive artifacts and other awards, but will enjoy the campaign and explore the amazing world of the Wild Whirlpool. In addition, changes were made to the work of artifacts, and the results obtained in the first part can be used in the second act. More details – in the update.
During the battle with Siltbreaker, you will also receive stars – for 1-2 you will get bonus points for the Battle Pass , the most effective passage will give you a chance to get a treasure chest. In each Siltbreaker Treasure there will be a chance to get an incredibly rare courier Immortal Desert Sands Baby Roshan , and the owners of the Compendium 165 level will receive a double award. You will also have the opportunity to unlock new achievements of Act II for even more points of the battle.
Like the first act, this campaign is available to four players in a group or selected by search.
Wild Whirlpool: Act II
- Introduced the adventure mode, available for both acts. At the start, the heroes have more lives, and the enemies are weaker. However, tasks for stars, artifacts and achievements are disabled;
- To play in the campaign mode, nine new heroes are added – Dragon Knight, Treant Protector, Omniknight, Gyrocopter, Luna, Viper, Weaver, Leshrac and Zeus.
- Abaddon was removed from the list of available characters;
- Significantly increased the chance of loss of many artifacts;
- Drop of the artifact now ensures that the artifact has received everything in this game session. Now the game checks the presence of the object from the player before including a random distribution;
- Introduced Coins of Artifacts that are available between game sessions and used to activate existing artifacts in the game. Can be found by killing enemies. Artifacts found during the game, do not require costs in this game.
Changes in the campaign:
- Shadow Wave recharge is reduced from 12 to 10.
- Mana cost for Shadow Wave has been reduced from 80 to 0.
- Multishot arrow is reduced from 40 to 35.
- The damage reduction from Multishot is increased from 40 to 50.
- Death Ward damage increased from 40/60/80 to 45/65/85
- Damage from Death Ward with a scepter increased from 60/80/100 to 65/85/105.
- Mana cost for the Laguna Blade has been reduced from 200/300/400 to 175/250/325
- The damage from Laguna Blade increased from 450/650/850 to 800/1200/1600
- Bonus damage from Maledict increased from 8/12/16/20 to 10/15/20/25
- Mana cost on Toss is reduced from 80/90/100/110 to 70/80/90/100
- Tranquil Boots is now always dismantled.
- Image Siltbreaker Act II replaced the message about the victory of Liquid on TI7 in the main menu;
- The game button in the campaign will now launch the second act instead of the first one.
- The command dota_event_game_mode_difficulty_hack <0/1>
Update size: 293.6 MB